Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Has it started?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    Has it started?

    Everyone should carry a gun...
    [ QUOTE ]
    The gunman, who employees said claimed to be a Muslim angry at Israel, forced his way through the center's security door after an employee had punched in her security code, said Marla Meislin-Dietrich, a co-worker who was not at the building at the time.

    Staff members said they overheard him saying "'I am a Muslim American, angry at Israel,' before opening fire on everyone,"? Meislin-Dietrich said. "He was randomly shooting at everyone."?



    [/ QUOTE ] Has the Muslim way of doing business come home to America? What better way to reduce support for Israel.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Has it started?

    where was this at?
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  3. #3
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Has it started?

    Sorry meant to link the story- I'm braindead at this time of the day- Six shot, one killed at Seattle Jewish center

  4. #4
    Inactive Member buck73's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2006
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Has it started?

    What do you mean "reduce support for Israel" We better support Israel...they are Gods chosen people. You need to read the bible. Genesis 12:3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: This is God talking to the children of Israel. The reason that the United States is the most powerful country on earth is because we are friends of Israel. When we stop supporting Israel, that is when we will cease to be a superpower.
    Macho Man
    [img]http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/ABPub/2007/11/01/2003988995.jpg[/img]

    2007 ACC Champions!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member retiredteach's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    853
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Has it started?

    I agree 100%.
    You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."

  6. #6
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Has it started?

    Unless you can't think, any more security in the USA would strain our armed forces even more- making it harder to send more troops to the middle east. I never said anything about cutting back, but this has been planned for a while- do you think all the power outages are really an "accident"? Read close and you might understand.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •